• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JS45UC SDMO GENERATOR

tball1135

Unit starts and runs for about 2 min fine,and shuts down,but will start right back up and shut down! Have checked : Oil level
[ok] Coolant level [ok] Fuel level [ok].
Will at times show -High Alt Hz & over speed.
Don't have any manuals or info about this unit.
Any help would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED !

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
What controller is on this thing, Nexys, Telys, something else? Pictures of fault codes if any? Engine a JD 4045 ?F 150? or something else? What year approximately?

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
High alt hz normally means the engine is running too fast. It should be 1800 RPM on the nose if it is electronically controlled, not much more than 1900 no load if mechanical gov. But it would normally shut down and not restart if this was the problem. PM me your email and I can send you the manuals I have.

tball1135

High alt hz normally means the engine is running too fast. It should be 1800 RPM on the nose if it is electronically controlled, not much more than 1900 no load if mechanical gov. But it would normally shut down and not restart if this was the problem. PM me your email and I can send you the manuals I have.