• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere JD35 questions

Jeep09

Hi, serial number look up ? anything online to find out or decode the serial number?

Bucket interchangability. Anything other than the JD35 model interchange with the factory John Deere quick change?

I am looking for a 12"-18" digging bucket and a 42" clean up (smooth edge) bucket

Tags

I believe the 110TLB and the 27 series excavator share the same buckets as the 35 but I am not 100% on that, someone with more knowledge on this subject should chime in sooner or later

bberry

I think the above info is correct. Different buckets are available from the dealers. I saw the weld on brackets somewhere for those who want to build specialized buckets, rippers and rakes etc. They can also be plasma cut and perhaps machined to specs.

maddog

I own the 27 and believe that Tags is correct about them being the same. I made my own quick attach ripper, but I would be interested in the weld on brackets for other projects.