• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere 450 j dozer filter locations

bsamot69

Occupation
Retired to Ranching
The John Deere 450 j dozer keeps losing power with the warning light indicating water in seperator. I drained a lot of water from it and it started up and seems to run well. Okay. I want to change the fuel system filters/ seperator. The obvious is the seperator right there on rights side of dozer. I don't see any other filters on the tractor. I have the plate off and seat up and feel sofa king retarded not able to see any other filter. I'm probably looking too hard so I implore y'all to point me in the right direction.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Right side of the engine compartment is where the final fuel filter is located.

bsamot69

Occupation
Retired to Ranching
Thank you for reassuring me. I wanted to be sure that is the only filter for fuel system. Even better, installing a new filter made the beast (450j) run flawless. Life is good.