• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere 410C question

dmcb

Mine has a small cylinder that pushes the bucket (0nly) sideways. My manual doesn't mention this fetcher and I can't seem to find any info on it.
I need to know what it is called.
Actually the cylinder needs to be rebuilt and I don't know where to get the parts.
Thanks.
Doug

Delmer

On a forklift it would be called a sideshift. If you just need seals for the cylinder, take the gland and rod out of the cylinder on the machine, take the piston off and bring in the piston and gland to a hydraulic shop to get the seals, or order from Hercules.

Deon

Oh that's a rotator so that you can keep your teeth at any angle you want like shaping the bottom or side of a trench. Neat.
Just bring the cylinder to a hydraulic shop where they will be able to match up all the seals.