1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

John Deere 4100 Electrical Schematic

Discussion in 'Tractor/Loader/Backhoes' started by Jock, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Jock

Jock Well-Known Member

Gday

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of an electrical schematic to suit a John Deere 4100 hydrostatic trans tractor

I'm chasing an issue with the start inhibitor circuit and need to figure out where the relay gets it feed from.

John Deere in their infinite wisdom won't give me a schematic even though I need to buy parts off them to fix :p

Thanks all

Jock

2. franklin2

franklin2 Well-Known Member

Did Yanmar make that tractor? I wonder if a Yanmar manual/wiring diagram would help?

3. Jock

Jock Well-Known Member

Not to sure on that one, it does have a 3 cylinder John Deere badged Yanmar for an engine?

4. hosspuller

hosspuller Senior Member

Deere is very good about their manuals. They just cost a bunch. I believe you want a TM1630.

You might call your dealer and ask them to let you look at their TM1630 to confirm that's what you need and want.

5. Vetech63

Vetech63 Senior Member

My local Deere dealer says they cant print off information for customers due to their computer system not allowing it. Another Deere dealer 100 miles away in my same state gets me whatever I ask for in information with no questions asked. Your dealer BLOWS.

hosspuller likes this.
  6. hosspuller

hosspuller Senior Member

For sure ... I have never had any of machine at the local Deere dealer. They have been very helpful with print-outs and advice. I buy parts from them. And recommend Deere products to people in my area. There are a few Deere machines purchased on my say so around here.

Deere Dealers take notice. Customer support is NOT just taking their money.

7. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

Can't print diagrams from a computer ? Beyond absurd. If the program prohibits it from doing that, take a simple screen-shot of the displayed image and that can be printed.
    Or just take a photo with a smartphone of the displayed image.