• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere 310G ECU Codes

shaking ground

Just bought a new ECU Same old code comes up F9C4 also two new codes F9A3 and F4E3 I would like to know what the last two codes mean. I thought the reason for buying the new unit was because the old one was bad as the code F9C4 indicated ,not to have two new codes appear and the machine now instead of just starting hard will not start at all . Does anyone have any info on this??

dodgedad

Hi, dont know the answer to your questions but I to have the same codes coming up on my 310SG and was thinking of changing out my ECU. I had a service tech check my power supply yesterday as i was told that the two red wires coming into the ECU should have power, one all the time and one with the ignition switch on so today i am going to try and find where the wires go to so i can see if i can put in a jumper wire to fix it as there could be a broken wire. If you do know where to find the codes i would really like them to, good luck with your problem.