• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere 210G

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
I've got a friend that has a John Deere 210G excavator that has two codes that I need to figure out. The first code is 11200-03 and the second one is 676-14. I found the 676 code online which says it's the glow plug circuit fault, but I can't find the 11200-03 code. Can anyone enlighten me on this code and the cause: thank you.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Need a serial number Coy. Please include the letter before the last 6 digits.

676.14 is for the glow plug relay.

11200.03 is the pump 1 delivery pressure sensor circuit high input. Try swapping the pump pressure sensor connectors to see if the code changes.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
Need a serial number Coy. Please include the letter before the last 6 digits.

676.14 is for the glow plug relay.

11200.03 is the pump 1 delivery pressure sensor circuit high input. Try swapping the pump pressure sensor connectors to see if the code changes.
I do appreciate your help, here is the S/N of this machine E520032