• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jxa5094

My father in law is buying a JD 110. He is a logger and looking for a grapple for it. I’m having a hard time finding one and info on it. Does anyone have one or info on what we need? TIA!

Tags

Is the machine plumbed with auxiliary hydraulics already? I would start there first, if it does not that could get expensive to add them. I would think any grapple that would fit on a 120 to 140 sized machine would potentially fit on a 110 with some fabrication work. If you're going new, you should be able to spec one with the correct pin spacing and dimensions.

jxa5094

Is the machine plumbed with auxiliary hydraulics already? I would start there first, if it does not that could get expensive to add them. I would think any grapple that would fit on a 120 to 140 sized machine would potentially fit on a 110 with some fabrication work. If you're going new, you should be able to spec one with the correct pin spacing and dimensions.
Yes it is plumbed. Do you know any manufacturers I can look at? Im having trouble finding one.

FWD

Go to machinerytrader.com and then scroll down to attachments, then pick grapples and then the log type. There are many there. Rotobec and Barko are big brands. A lot of them are for big machines, but at least you will have numbers to call.
FWD