• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG Miltatary Skytrack 6000M forklift

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I would like them if you have them .If you have a link for these Miltatary forklifts that would be great .
Thank you .
Ed

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Great pic Keep up the great work guys .Come home safe .Thank you for serving

Recently purchased a 1993 Skytrak 6000m.Runs great steering works great, main boom works grat, telescoping boom works grear, lateral tilt works grat, but the functions on the second lever work very slow or not at all. Anyone have ideas what it could be? Thanks

pajibson

I think that's for the MLRS cylinder. I can double check Friday when I get back to work. Pm me your email addy and I can send you the manuals too

I think that's for the MLRS cylinder. I can double check Friday when I get back to work. Pm me your email addy and I can send you the manuals too
Yes it controls the MLRS cylinders, left and right fork shift and side shift both forks and it also controls the big cylinder that allows the whole front attachment to move. All those functions either are very slow or do not work at all. I have the operator's manual. A service manual would be helpful. Not sure on how to PM you, but am interested in anything I learn. Thanks

Hi I recently purchased 1991 6000m and am having troubles with steering and the brakes work great one second and then not all. Seems like I have to rev engine to get them to work

Thanks Phil! I am having problems with the steering. The crab doesnt work and the 4 wheel steer when turning right turns the rear wheels faster than the front, so when you straighten out the rear wheels dont line back up?

Having some brake issues. Press on the brakes once, it stops ok. Press on the brakes again, a red light comes on on the dash and brakes are very weak. Haven't checked brake fluid yet. Any ideas what the problem is? thanks

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Sounds like an accumulator has gone flat or a pump is weak.