• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG Boom lift 40' ???? INFO NEEDED and proper ID

bfd1909

OFF do you still have the manuals for the Hercules G1600 engine ? I have one in a wood chipper and have been loking for 2 years for a set of manuals could you send me a copy please

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
OFF do you still have the manuals for the Hercules G1600 engine ? I have one in a wood chipper and have been loking for 2 years for a set of manuals could you send me a copy please

I have the parts manual, still trying to locate the service. Parts manual any good to you?

joelwwilliams

hello i currently purchased a JLG 40F that has a few problems here and there and am looking for service and parts manual for it would greatly appreciate anyone that could help me out thanks joel

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
any manual would be good at this point lol

OK bfd1909, I've got the White G1600 engine parts manual in PDF format now ready for email.
PM me your email address and I'll send you one.

I also have a Wisconson VH4D service manual in PDF. Anyone who's interested, PM me your email address. :)

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
hello i currently purchased a JLG 40F that has a few problems here and there and am looking for service and parts manual for it would greatly appreciate anyone that could help me out thanks joel

Welcome to the site! Get 3 posts under your belt and then private message me your email adress and I'll send you what we have. Any idea what brand of valve bank and controllers your machine has? It helps a lot of you do.

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
valve bank uncertain right ill have a look at it tomorrow but i believe it has cutler hammer controls on it

that narrows it right down. With C/H controllers you have all Racine solenoid valves. Good trouble free combo.

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
OK thanks this may sound dumb but how do I pm you on here can't find any way to do this

not dumb at all. Just left click on my name (OFF) and it will show you a little menu with 4 choices. One choice is email, another is private message