• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG 60H - Drive wheels STOP when turn switch is used

BCSC

Hope this is ok, Im cross posting this here as other manlift issues have been discussed in this area instead of Forklifts and Telehandlers. I guess I posted in the wrong Topic earlier. Apologies.
--------------------------
Hello all,
I have no experience with this type of equipment. Im all automotive and aviation.
We have a JLG 60H man lift that sat for a while. When moving the Lift and attempting to use the turn switch, it abruptly stops the 2WD wheels, resulting in a rather jarring experience.
There may be an issue with the engine not throttling up as well, according to the owner, maybe related, I'm not sure.
I could use any assistance, as Im out of my field here.
Looks like the 3 lever controllers have been replaced previously (as they say replacement on them!) but seem to work ok.

I tried wiggling the platform connectors to see if it was just corrosion or a bad connection somewhere, no avail, yet.

Hope this can be resolved!

Thank You!