• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG 450AJ Steering

Beaton88

Hello,

I have a 2010 JLG 450 AJ Boom Lift. I am having some steering issues. The machine will steer to the left but not to the right. When I turn to the left with the toggle switch I can then move toggle switch to right and it will bring the wheels back to center but will not turn to right. Sent the steering cylinder out to hydraulic shop for new rod and rebuild. Replaced both left and right solenoid valves and cartridge that goes in the bank. Still the same. Switched the connections on the solenoid and the right toggle switch would turn wheels left so figured the toggle steering switch is ok. Any suggestions?