• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jlg 450 series 2 Drive problem

Fishntime88

I am working on A JLG 450 series 2 left with a drive problem starting out from cold you can drive 600 to 800 feet and the machine slows to a stop you try and engage drive reverse or forward it flinches but will not move the boom controls work fine I did a hydraulic pressure test when hot and it came out within specifications anyone who could give an opinion or help it would be greatly appreciated thank you Dane in NH

Mike Blankenship

I am working on A JLG 450 series 2 left with a drive problem starting out from cold you can drive 600 to 800 feet and the machine slows to a stop you try and engage drive reverse or forward it flinches but will not move the boom controls work fine I did a hydraulic pressure test when hot and it came out within specifications anyone who could give an opinion or help it would be greatly appreciated thank you Dane in NH
Did you figure this out?