• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jlg 40h wiring diagram

waldo lemieux

Occupation
contractor
Greetings boys, I am looking for a wiring diagram that is clear enough to read. Am having trouble using the search box. Can't seem to enter a topic??? This probably means that I'm not qualified to figure out a electrical issue but I'd like to give it a go. Anyone help a brother out? Jeff

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
Hi Jeff, there probably isn't a wiring diagram for the JLG 40H on this site, that's why search won't bring it up.

I checked the JLG web site, but couldn't get to what I wanted.

excavator

There are several different wiring diagrams for the 40 H and are usually in the parts manuals. What are you working on? OFF, last time I went to the "new,improved" JLG site I couldn't find what I was looking for either.

excavator

I Googled JLG Tech Tips and checked the one that came up as jlg.com parts-service, service inspections. That should get you to a page that says Technical Tips, about half way down you will see "view, download and print on line manuals" Click on JLG then boomlifts and 40H. The wiring diagrams are located in the back of the parts book. Hope this helps.

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
I Googled JLG Tech Tips and checked the one that came up as jlg.com parts-service, service inspections. That should get you to a page that says Technical Tips, about half way down you will see "view, download and print on line manuals" Click on JLG then boomlifts and 40H. The wiring diagrams are located in the back of the parts book. Hope this helps.

Sounds like you got to where I couldn't go Excavator. I know the H series used to be listed on the JLG manuals page, but all I could find that night was the more modern stuff.

I have my copy of a JLG 40H manual with me now, but like you said, there are 5 different variations of the electrical schematic shown, depending on engine and standard or hydraulic controls.