• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG 40F manual

DanD441972

Looking for JLG 40F parts? Looking for Electric Actuators for Parker spool valve. Parker Part no: 234912-23A
Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Joshua Gaul

Any idea where i can find a replacement or rebuild kit for these they are all leaking and how hard are they to Rebuild thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221121-140620.jpg
    Screenshot_20221121-140620.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 10

LBSHEAR

I have a 1979 JLG 40f. I have a lot of wiring problems does any one have a complete wiring schematic for this machine. any help would be greatly appreciated.

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
Welcome LB.
Send me a private message with your email address, and I'll email you a copy of the JLG 40F manuals. They included a general schematic. I have better schematics as well, but I'd need to know what brand of proportional valves and controllers you have first.

T-51

If you guys still need JLG 40F manuals, send me a PM. I've got them on PDF files
I just bought a 40 F and I need the shop manuals. Is there something you could send me?

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
I just bought a 40 F and I need the shop manuals. Is there something you could send me?

There sure is. I sent you a private message, answer me back with an email address I can send the file to.

And see also the 40F thread in the misc. equipment section of this site

JLG 40F

Trolleyman

What do you need,parts,service? Also what valves are in it...racine,moog,bertea or FPS...I have a ton of old F model stuff let me know....Bob
I would like a complete manual on this 40 F we have can't seem to find one can you help you could call 517-403-5355 if it makes it easier

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
I would like a complete manual on this 40 F we have can't seem to find one can you help you could call 517-403-5355 if it makes it easier
Considering that post you quoted was from 2016, you may not get a reply from boomtech.

I can send you the manual set, all I need from you is an email address. Probably better if you message me with it.

Tavis

Considering that post you quoted was from 2016, you may not get a reply from boomtech.

I can send you the manual set, all I need from you is an email address. Probably better if you message me with it.
Could you please send a copy of the service manual? I have a 40FN that will not idle up. I’ll message you with my email. Thanks!

D 40G

Do you still have jlg 40f manuals??
Does anyone have any 40G manuals? I Had mine for 22 years and managed to keep it going. Rebuilt every cylinder except the main one and have the seal kit. It has Racine valves if I remember correctly and a still running perfect Deutz diesel. I need a wiring manual and hydraulic valve location and function schematic.

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
Coming at you.
Before it's too late, you may want to edit your email address out of your reply.