• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jewell Unveils New Promo in Vegas

EarthRockHill

Occupation
Industrial Photographer
Jewell Attachments unveils their new Promotional Video at the National Demolition Association Tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV on March 21st.

Here is a sneak peek of that promo.

Compiled from footage and highlights over the last 4 years and consisting of three separate scores.

The video shows the scope of what Jewell has to offer for the demolition contractor. Next year I hope to have footage from the Jewell factory floor.

YouTube - Jewell Attachments Tradeshow Promo 2010

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
nice, man i love your vids and pics, keep up the good work!

EarthRockHill

Occupation
Industrial Photographer
more like a testa promo

Yes.....it could be. However, I have inquired to more than half a dozen US companies that also carry Jewell equipment to photograph and video their machines with no response from anyone.

Both myself and Jewell would like to see more than just Testa in the video but no one has returned my emails.

I believe that the other demolition companies think I am employed by Testa however this is not the case.

I am an independent photographer that specializes in heavy construction and demolition.

Turbo21835

I find one thing interesting about this promo video. How Does Jewell, a paladin owned company who also produces the genesis line of shears, feel about the competitions attachments hanging off of their product?

EarthRockHill

Occupation
Industrial Photographer
I find one thing interesting about this promo video. How Does Jewell, a paladin owned company who also produces the genesis line of shears, feel about the competitions attachments hanging off of their product?

The video is showcasing the equipment that Jewell produces specifically.
The High Reach Attachment, the Demolition Conversion package, the Cab Guarding , and The Tilt + Lift Cab are all Jewell Products.

Paladin is the parent company that owns Jewell and Genesis. To make a comparison MAC and PC Products carry the same processors, Ford and GM feature he same fasteners, computers and drivetrain parts.

That is one thing you could never control. You can't 'sell' everyone on everything. When you run all LaBounty shears on every piece of equipment from CAT to Komatsu's I'm sure it was a 'no-brainer' what to put on the end of the Jewell High Reach.

If you can sell more products to more clients by 'allowing' them to use their own implements everyone is going to be happier in the long run.