• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jd490

dan7

I have a 490 that needs a ball joint that connects to the valve bank for the house swing. Is there a diagram I can see that shows that part and what is the best way to purchase it?

Delmer

You can go to JDparts.com and lookup their parts catalog to look at the diagram. You can call your local dealer and get signed up and get SOME prices online, but just get the number and call the dealer is easier. The less common parts you have to call the dealer anyway. If you're looking for used put the part number into machinerytrader, I don't know what the ball joint is, may be a common part? not deere specific.

dan7

Just signed up with jd parts and I can't seem to view any parts diagram. When it ask for model number, I type it in and it says no model found. I try to contact them but not successful. Any ideas?

dan7

I did that thanks. But I still can not see any diagrams of the systems