• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD450C HYDRAULIC LIFT CYLINDER

SSChevy383

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a hydraulic lift cylinder for 1981 JD450C?

I actually only need the barrel as the c clip groove inside is worn out. Is it possible to find just the barrel?

I found a used cylinder online for I think it was $850 but it is for a 1978. Is the 78 the same as an 81?

Does anyone have a parts diagram for the hydraulic cylinder with part numbers? The numbers in my book I guess are outdated cause I can't find anything when searching for some of the part numbers.

Thanks.

lantraxco

There are three different blades for that dozer, which amounts to two different lift cylinder barrels. If you have the usual inside frame setup, you will need part number AU13851

Deere didn't change much on these 450's, until the 450G which was a hugely improved machine.

These folks show as possibly having a good used barrel:
UTP - USED TRACTOR PARTS
Jonesboro, Texas
Phone: (800) 453-337