• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 648 GIII

ms0115

Are there any mobile repair guys around southern middle TN that would be interested in working on a JD 648 GIII. Will need to be repaired on site. Front crankshaft seal and a couple of other things need to be looked at. Just had total knee replacement and can not do the road call. If interested contact me.

Michael
Breezy Ridge Repair
931-231-8663

breezyridgerepair@gmail.com

Tractorguy

Man I’d be all over that if you were a couple hours closer...awesome to share work man. Sorry you’re down and out right now

ms0115

Man I’d be all over that if you were a couple hours closer...awesome to share work man. Sorry you’re down and out right now
Thanks for the reply. You have been the only response. I guess independent repair folks aren't as plentiful as they use to be.