• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 4045 w HPCR - wet fuel in all cylinder - will not run

rmllarue91

Occupation
field technician
I'd reinstalling injectors and check for power to injectors if you get power to injectors ecm is probably fine. Did you check lift pump pressure I see small engines frequently that get enough fuel to open injectors but not enough to run. On an engine of this size I doubt its compression.... Are you trying to start with exh. Manifold off ? I'm sure that would rule out egr valve even if it's in intake.

delly

I'd reinstalling injectors and check for power to injectors if you get power to injectors ecm is probably fine. Did you check lift pump pressure I see small engines frequently that get enough fuel to open injectors but not enough to run. On an engine of this size I doubt its compression.... Are you trying to start with exh. Manifold off ? I'm sure that would rule out egr valve even if it's in intake.

I actually just changed transducer and seems like fuel shutoff solenoid isn’t working I hot wired it and engine took off to 2000 rpm

Reactions: DB2