• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jd 35d pilot control slop

redrob

I have a 35d that has slop in the pilot controls. The washer has a gap between it and the valves giving it about an inch slack either direction in your hand before it contacts. Adjustable?20201120_135428.jpgAre these adjustable?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day JD
You can adjust the plungers on some but not yours by the appearance but what often happens is that the knuckle joint wears lose that is especially the case to the entry side of the cabin - coat pockets catch the lever and strain the joint.
Kind regards
Uffex
upload_2020-11-21_9-32-15.pngupload_2020-11-21_9-32-15.jpeg

redrob

That worked perfect i did exactly as stated. Took nearly all the play out and I intentionally left about a business card worth of clearance. Much better controls. Thanks again.