• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD-350 Crawler

Bryan1

G'day Guy's,
A good mate over in the states mentioned to me in irc if i could find some info on this old dozer. He mentioned the guy operating it let it run out of fuel then after he put more fuel in on startup the motor just goes to full rev's. My mate reckons the governor in the injector pump could be broken/damaged and is after either a schematic or a parts manual for the dozer.

any help on this will be appreciated.

Regards Bryan

Bryan1

G'day Guy's,
Thanks for the replies, I had a chat with my mate last night and he said he pulled the injector pump out and overhauled it. He did say he used to do them with his grand dad years ago and when he stripped it all came running back. Anyway he got it back in and the dozer going and the owner said it has never run this good and Thanks.

Regards Bryan