• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jd 333d high flow hyd

bigshooter

Hi guys. new to forum. have a question regarding a jd333d and high flow hyd. How can I tell if a 333d has high flow hyd? looking to run a fecon mulcher head. thanks

Shimmy1

Pretty sure it will say on side of machine. Or call Deere with serial number. BTW, we are going to buy a track loader. Decided we'd try a Deere. What's your opinion of the Deere?

bigshooter

Pretty sure it will say on side of machine. Or call Deere with serial number. BTW, we are going to buy a track loader. Decided we'd try a Deere. What's your opinion of the Deere?

The one I'm looking at is a track loader. This will be my 3rd skid steer. Had an old 743 and currently have a t190. I like tracks, but they rip up gravel in the yard. I've ran a jd 332ct. Tons of power. Not use to hand controls tho. I will need some seat time to get use to that. They tell me that the service for a Deere is awesome where I'm at. And my farm is mostly green, so a Deere is not foreign to me.