• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jd 322

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Ok I looked again this morning and I have 1pushrod bent for sure. Should I replace them all or just the one. What is the procedpfor bleeding down the lifters. Thanks for any help

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
I'v seen it done 3 ways.. replace 1, replace all and even seen 1 guy put the rod in a vise and straighten it and put it back in.!!!
I think Partsandservice is gonna be the expert on this thread, seeing he has the book.. maybe just PM him or send an email..
I know this site doesn't alert me when someone posts something new or sends me a PM.. I have to log onto the site and THEN I get a pop-up..
So, you might wanna try both and see which one gets answered faster.. I know email is faster for me..

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Got it running still working on putting back together. Tried moving it and lifting/tilting bucket. It just dead heads and shuts down. I unlocked parking brakes but not sure it's unlocking. I'm not familiar with this machine. It has foot pedals for lift/tilt and sticks for drive. On top of sticks there's handles that tilt and in/out not sure what they do. I broke one of the cables and already replaced it. Neither handle moves the valve they're hooked to very much st all. Either they're not supposed to or the valve is stuck. Even with the new cable on one side it didn't change the movement much if any. Anyone familiar with this unit. Thanks

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
Sorry, no help here..
Didn't you say it went swimmin'?? check to see if you have any hydro fluid. or movement.. break a line loose..

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Well figured it out. Everything was Locked because E Brake was
Not releasing. I had seat belt buckled together. It has to be culled to operate. Can't just leave it permanently hooked up. Still no foot controls. They probably work just can't figure out how to switch from handle to foot control.