• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB parts in North America

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
Anybody got a good source? Last time I got parts around here it was through what used to be the Cat house before Warren bought them. A quick look shows they aren’t a dealer anymore. I emailed a place in Arkansas so we’ll see. Prefer to work with somebody that comes recommended lol. Finally going to fix some leaks on my trusty 508C.

I’m not opposed to crossing the pond if need be. Thanks in advance for the help.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
There is a JCB dealer in Dallas. Not sure how good they are on parts though.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
In my experience most OEM brand product support is territorial dealer support, they don't allow you to shop/source parts from a dealer outside of your region. I have no clue if JCB holds to this doctrine, just know most brands do that.

JLarson

Occupation
Owner- civil and heavy repair/fab company
There seem to be more and more JCB dealers out there. Probably cause of the strange following their telehandlers have with some Ag types. I know the one here, Procon, says they'll ship parts or at least they used to.

PeteG

Occupation
Farmer
We’ve had very good experiences with Hoober here. They started as an ag dealer but support JCB construction as well. Most times they can get us parts in a few days at the most. We run the 930 RTFL’s and they have many parts either in stock or at the warehouse. Guys answering the phones are generally very helpful as well.

Bluox

In my experience most OEM brand product support is territorial dealer support, they don't allow you to shop/source parts from a dealer outside of your region. I have no clue if JCB holds to this doctrine, just know most brands do that.
You know I've never heard of that before.
Bob

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
The place in AR was on the ball, I got a call Monday and the stuff I needed came FedEx Tuesday. Not cheap but the main issue has been cured. They are PROUD of their stuff. I’m embarrassed to say what two o-rings and backup washers cost. Oddball stuff I could not find locally.

Lift Truck Service Center is the name of the place. Several locations, good people so far.