• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 804

Blstr88

Planning to go check out a JCB 804, just looking for a landowner/farm machine so the specs seem good for me.

Owner states "Runs and operates need some Hydraulic adjustments for the drive motor to make it go forward mainly just when it turns might be a loose linkage? And adjustment on the grade blade won’t stay up, likes to fall down"

Anything in particular to check on the machine with regards to those 2 issues? Possibly a sign of serious problems?

The machine seems priced right so a few bucks on repairs will be ok, just dont want to end up with a paper weight. I'm pretty handy so can do most repairs myself but lack the time to really devote hours and hours to a project...

Any tips would be appreciated, hoping to see the machine asap.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
We have some information on file if you need it attched a spec. sheet may help also inspection protocol.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• jcb804.pdf
    258.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Visual inspection protocol.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 4