• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 550-140

thehondabear

Hello all:

I am looking for the service manual for a JCB 550-170. I was wondering if anybody knows of a good honest reliable website where I can purchase and download service manuals for heavy equipment. I just don't want to get scammed by a site that claim to sell the manual I am looking for and end up getting useless information. This is for a company that buys, repairs and sells heavy equipment, so we don't mind spending the money, as long as we get the information that we are looking for as soon as it is possible. We can go the e-bay route and purchase paper manuals, but that usually takes days to deliver, so instant access to the information would be better. Thanks for any recommendations you can give.

thehondabear

Found a website called emanualonline.com and after seeing that had decent reviews on a website that warns about scam websites. So I decided to give it a try. the manual was 35.99, found a coupon for it, got 7 dollars off, and was able to download exactly what we were looking for, and we got the machine fixed, it saved us doing extra work that was really not needed, as it was a matter of properly calibrating the machine, which sat for couple of years without being turned on.