• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jcb 506

Saiyan

I am looking for a 6k Telehandler and came across a 2006 jcb 506. There are 3 of them ranging from 1700-2500 hours. Before I make an offer, I was hoping to get an opinion from people who have used them. I will be using it off and on for the most part. If I have a construction project that requires it, I will use it there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Saiyan

I'm still looking at forklifts and was hoping to get an opinion about JCB Telehandlers. I did a search and came up with little info. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance

Knepptune

I would stick with a JLG brand. I don't know anything about Jcb but I know the parts and support on JLG brands is top notch.

pajibson

What Knepptune said. Actually working on an older JCB that had a fire right now. Once I get caught up on some of this I'll post some pics. These things are made under euro standards as far as the wiring diagrams they are DIN style. Hard to read unless your used to it (I'm not.) I don't think the parts are anymore overpriced than some of the other companies. I'm Lucky in that the local JCB franchise (AIS) is hugely helpful as far as tracking down parts and sharing information so that's a plus for the brand.

skata

i've had a 506b for 18 years now with 4500 hours. great machine. never needed anything major. original trans and engine.