• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jcb 3cx

jcb 3cx

hi can anyone help. I have a 06 jcb 3cx with servo controls I have been trying to get a hammer line kit from a jcb dealer after weeks of waiting I have finally found out the kit is roughly £1500 but they don't have any in stock and can not give me a date on when they would have them.

the kit number is 980/89947 I am now 6 weeks and 17 different companys later and can not get a kit anywhere

if anyone out there has one for sale I would be grateful if they could let me know or is there a way I could tap into I pipe for flow and return and temporary run a breaker some how maybe:Banghead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeromy

i worked at a jcb dealer in canada. i have put a few hammer kits into machines. you will have to plumb in a hammer valve and all the pipes. wonderfull thing about jcb is that they change up things on machines so frequently its hard to say what you'll need. best bet is to find a good hydraulic guy to plumb one from scratch.

simonsrplant

Occupation
Heavy Duty Off Road RSE
Would have said the same... Fifteen hundred quid for a two hundred quid spool, bit of wire and a few hoses and couplings...
Only difference is it won't be yellow.
Always had real good parts service from Watlings when I lived in the uk...