• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jcb 215 s 3 buttons on joysticks for hoe

kaboom

I recently purchased a '97 jcb 215s 3 backhoe with the 2 stick control I have searched high n low to findout what these buttons do I would like to know if they are functioning or for other options such as accessories ect thanks!

robin yates uk

right joystick button controls the extend a hoe function. left hand controls the hammer function,these controls were on the floor before

d4c24a

buttons

i had a 96 jcb and in conjunction with a dash mounted switch , these buttons operated jcb,s own quickhitch called a hitchmaster
others have had them too, one not used and the other a horn , never seen or had the extender or hammer on buttons with a stick machine

my present one a 2011 has the horn on the left hand control