• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 190T Hydraulic lockout intermittent

1000hills

I have a 2016 JCB 190T Tracked skidsteer, the joystick and aux lock is really difficult to turn off (green lights on right consol stay illuminated) . Normally it takes 5-10 minutes after start up to turn off the lock. Once they turn off, I can turn them on and off no problem. If I shut down to refuel it may be another 5 minutes. Does anyone know the system requirements to unlock the boom joystick?

The service manual states that, lap bar switch, left arm switch and charge pressure are required to operate the parking brake but that works fine the instant I turn on the machine. Is there an operating temp required to operate the hydraulics? Its been cold here 20-40F the past few months. I do have an error code C114, C414 for the hydraulic temp sender short circuit and out of range high ( I don't know if these are intermittent or continuous).