• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JAEGER 6" WATER PUMP HELP

WilllieBEZ

Occupation
Shop Foreman, Murphy's Bobcat Inc.
I've got a Jaeger model 6PTD 6" water pump that I'm trying to get running again. Unfortunately, this pump is OLD.......
it's probably an early 60's model, and there is little to no information available about it. I'd like to find a parts outlet, or possibly an old unit for spare parts if anyone can point me in the direction of someone that can help. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
Do a google search. You will find a place called "Springer Parts", that has a large selection of parts for Jaeger pumps. I don't know how far back they go, but we used those old pumps in the 80's and 90's.
Also a place called "Mid Atlantic Parts"

WilllieBEZ

Occupation
Shop Foreman, Murphy's Bobcat Inc.
Thanks. Earlier searches on Google and Duck Duck Go didn't turn up anything, but I'll try searching Springer and Mid Atlantic. This is the first time I've seen those two names.