• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IT24 Electronic Issues?

hfptm

I'm trying to pin point or at least narrow down a few areas to check - my IT24 does not have accessory power in the cab when the key is in the on position and the main switch is on, it starts up fine, and cab power is on when the machine is running. transmission will not engage in forward or reverse, the back up signal sounds when put in reverse but the machine will not move. when gear selector is in the park or neutral position the fuel shut off solenoid chatters off and on. suggestions??

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
I would start looking at the main cab relay.its #5 in the picture. This is for a 6kn serial number.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 142

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
I've checked that one. It showing voltage can't remember if the key was off or the on For that one now. How is this relay checked?
It should have power on both of the big bottom terminals with the key on.
Are you only missing power to the trans control with the key on or is the dash completely dead too?

hfptm

It should have power on both of the big bottom terminals with the key on.
Are you only missing power to the trans control with the key on or is the dash completely dead too?

Power to the dash seems to be fine when the loader is running. The power is gone with the key in the on position.