• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

isuzu engine, New Holland E385

jey_c

I need engine repair manual for a new holland E385 year 2007. It has a isuzu engine with a common rail fuel system. Any help will be appreciated

jey_c

The engine doesn't start no more. it cranks good but doesen't start. Any relation with the color of fuel? In fact, green fuel was used on this machine and on the same day they started using red fuel the engine stopped and cannot start no more.

jey_c

Well if you spray ether the machine start good, but it seems like there are bad injector creating slight black smoke and vibration. Anyway, I opened the main pressure line between the fuel pump and the rail from the rail side (this is really dangerous) and try to start the engine, there was a little fuel spirting about one inch out from the line. Is that normal? I tested the feed pump line between filter and main pump and found enough fuel flowing to the pump. Could it be the pump that is worn too