• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Is there a place on this Forum where it is OK to post a "for sale" notice?

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
I looked around some but did not see anything that looked right to post items someone might be looking to sell.

Right now I have some engine bearings and maybe a tool that someone might be interested in buying. This is a private sale not a commercial type thing. Just thinking instead of me tossing them in the scrap someone may have a use for them. I know if I was to kick the bucket this little handful of stuff would not be of any interest to the survivors!

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
In the forum there a equipment for sale section. It is way down by the old iron forum. I read the posting restrictions and it should fit your purpose fine. It is open to private forum members stuff only and not to dealers.