1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Is it helpful to use a mist cannon in mines to reduce the dust pollution?

Discussion in 'Mining/Aggregates' started by FULONGMA, Sep 10, 2020.

1. FULONGMA

FULONGMA New Member

I think there will be a lot of dust in the mining area that will pollute the environment and cause harm to the human body. Have you ever heard of the use of this product in which mining area, and how effective is it?
    Mist cannon truck:
    [​IMG]

2. Vetech63

Vetech63 Senior Member

I could use one of those at my next July BBQ.

mg2361 and Tinkerer like this.
  3. CM1995

CM1995 Administrator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    I smell the spam burning already..:rolleyes:

4. Bumpsteer

Bumpsteer Senior Member

Mechanical designer
    That there be one hellofa misquito sprayer.

Ed

5. joe--h

joe--h Senior Member

When did the miner's health become a concern in China?

Joe H

6. Steve Frazier

Steve Frazier Founder Staff Member

Coincidentally, Fulongma manufactures this truck along with several other contractor bodies on the same chassis. This is your one freebie