1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

IR V530

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by tool_king, May 10, 2020.

1. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    Hi guys
    Working on a IR v530 that is will not drive forward or reverse .Parking brake is released but shows brake symbol light on dash with exclamation mark . I check all the fuses . Any one have experienced this ? Does anyone have a service manual in pdf form they could email me.

2. John C.

John C. Senior Member

Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
    I don't have a book but was just wondering if this machine is a telehandler? Is the parking brake manual or some kind of electric or hydraulic control?

3. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    Yes John it is a telehandler. Machine has hydrostatic drive system looks like .Parking brake is manual lever with electric switch that triggers a different light to come
    on.Lever is all the way down .I tried disconnecting the switch but just makes the light not come on .IT sold this devision out the Volvo.

4. excavator

excavator Senior Member

I have a customer with one and never have been able to find a manual. I'm sure they're out there but not sure where.

5. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    Can you copy the operation manual from it .This one does not have have one at all so stuff is a pain .
    Thanks
    Ed

6. excavator

excavator Senior Member

Not sure if it has one and it's in an oil refinery so getting to it is a pain. I'll see what I can do.