• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IR DD-24 roller vibrator doesnt work...

HathawaysSER

Hello all, new to the forums! I have a friend of mine has a paving company and just recently purchased a used 2004 IR dd-24 roller and we are servicing it and getting everything in working order. problem is we cant get the vibrators to work. ive done a ton of searching and some troubleshooting but cant seem to find a good diag procedure to figure out the issue, i was going to just pull a wiring diagram and try to diagnose it from there but i cant for the life of me find one online without having to pay hundreds for a service manual. does anyone here have a wiring diagram for this machine or a diag flow chart for the vibrator?