• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Invoice Software

nickbowers

Hi All,
Currently we do all tax invoices through a pre printed book that has marked out spaces for things like:
Make
Model
VIN
ENG Number
Rego
ect is anyone using software that lets you make up fields?
Sure i can do it in a word document each time but sometimes i'm not around and i need my old man who can only do the basics on computers to use it.

Any suggestions would be great.
Tried a few free ones but none suited, happy to pay for it but i dont want to buy 5 different ones before we find one that does what we want.
Cheers,
Nick

scheirerequip

Occupation
equipment and truck repair business owner
I use aynax.com it's free for the first few weeks then 10 something a month create your own fields completly online so anywhere you have signal you can access it ..I have the galaxy note 3 that makes it real nice and mobile plus all my invoicing is electronic I'm done customer gets the bill I don't have to pay the mailman you can do all your basic stuff shows who's in the red and stuff like that i like it I'm way too cheap to get quick books any questions just ask the one thing I don't like is it dosent store inventory prices like if you were reselling bulk oil you always have to remember what you charge but that is what the spreadsheet is for