• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Intro

Reel hip

Occupation
owner operator bobcat"s and dump truck"s
A quick introduction. My name is Doug and I have been running equipment since 1980. In 1987 the day my son was born I started my own bobcat and hauling business. I sold it a few years back after I had my hip replaced and now work for the company that bought me out. My son has been on equipment his whole life and is, I think a much better operator than myself. My hobbies are fishing, hunting and fishing. I live in San Diego. I work on my own equipment most of the time. My wife and I started another business that is dealing with the B.S that the air resource board of California is making equipment owners comply with. I hope at times I can help in the forum. Thanks. PS Reel hip is the name of my boat named because of my new hip