• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

International 650 excavator need parts Help!!

Diamond Danebo

Occupation
Equipment operator
Hello guys
I have a IH 650 tracked excavator that was tweakafied and now I need to find a hydraulic oil cooler and radiator. Do you have any ideas on who would have or where I could find these parts ? I know yumbo is basically the same and Drott is similar but I am kinda daft about this old digger and would like some input. Thanks Daniel

iceberg210

Often times International borrowed parts from other designs, so I'd definitely cross reference to dozers loaders etc and see if perhaps they are the same. It's certainly worth a shot.

Diamond Danebo

Occupation
Equipment operator
Hi guys I tried RSH and about 23 other places that deal with parts for these old machines and they can't help me at this point I need to find a parts machine or hyd diagram to get the ball Rolling. :/