• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

International 4700 Exhaust Elbow

redneckracin

Occupation
Civil Engineer
Good day all. I am looking for a source for this exhaust elbow in red. I contacted IH and they want somewhere around $220 dollars for it which seems absurd to me. The part number is "2009077C2". There has to be an aftermarket source or a salvage yard that has this available.
upload_2020-8-11_8-11-37.png
I appreciate the help!

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-11_8-11-17.png
    upload_2020-8-11_8-11-17.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 3

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Need to access Walker or Donaldson HD exhaust catalogs or find a dealer near to you and see if they can cross reference or dig up a diagram for the chassis series.

kenh

You can download the Donaldson catalog. Even flanges are available to
fabricate pipes.
Or check with muffler shops, Bet they could make one up in lass than an hour.

petepilot

Good day all. I am looking for a source for this exhaust elbow in red. I contacted IH and they want somewhere around $220 dollars for it which seems absurd to me. The part number is "2009077C2". There has to be an aftermarket source or a salvage yard that has this available.
View attachment 222456
I appreciate the help!
grandrock after mkt. may have it`but they only sell through dealers