• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Instant Brick Road

endofrunway

Instant Brick Road---THIS IS COOL!

Instant Brick Paved Road

How good is this machine?

No end to man's ingenuity.

Brick Road Making
Tiger-Stone is a Dutch paver laying machine that can produce brick roads.
Paving bricks are dropped by front-end-loader onto the angled trough.
Men help to spread them in the trough as they drop into the forming jig.
As the electrically operated crawler moves forward along a pre laid sand base layer, all the stones are packed, gravity held together & descend the sloping ramp on to the road.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,309
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,282
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,377
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,273

RocksnRoses

Occupation
Owner operater crushing & contracting business
I think the men are placing the bricks, Nick, because the patterns change and they appear to be studying plans.

RnR.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Having had the opportunity over the past year or so of working with concrete pavers, that machine is quite amazing. The amount of physical labor this machine replaces is astonishing but it would only be profitable where the cost of labor is high. Thanks for sharing.:)

Dualie

Is it me or is the simplicity of this machine AMAZING? why hasn't anyone thought of this before? As long as your base finish grade is spot on this thing would MAKE MONEY!