• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

injector pump

02Dmax

I can't see real well but it looks like there's a screw sticking out the back of the pump with a locknut and cover on it. If you can get that cover off I'd guess that's it but I wouldn't know which way to turn it

then again that may be something totally different....I claim no responsibilty:drinkup

Xcopterdoc

By 'Turning it up" what are you looking for? Power?? RPM?? Speed??
On a hyd system, as long as the motor isn't falling on it's ass and the pressures and flows are good... guess what? You need a bigger machine! Cranking on an inj pump will cost you bucks. And if ya don't know what screw to turn.. then go to your local inj shop and get a 5 min class on what happens if ya mess with it! LOL!

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
on the right side there is a metal cover over a 10 mm cap nut 10mm wrench will take it off then a 3 mm allen and break the lock nut against the block loose turn the screw out o more than 2 turns it is right next to the gold throttle piece below it not responsible for your engine going caput or the injectors clogging up from all the soot you will be putting in the cylinders with all the extra fuel

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
it really wont help you out with that machine actually the turbo 773 or bigger that looks to be a 753 or 763 bobcat from what i can tell of the exhaust system i work on them daily so i would leave it alone and trade it for a new 250 or 320 track machine but if its not yours have at it just play dumb when the boss is yelling at you for blowing up the machine and costing him 7000$ for the rebuilt engine