• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

information on CATERPILLAR IT series loaders, what a difference between the other strengths and weak

trombeur

hi excuse me for the question how do the caterpillar IT series wheel loaders differ and in comparison with the G series? I remember a series of wheel loaders that had a tubular box-like arm and a telescopic series of the JCB type. could you please report me series and model, thanks.

498_4317227111469.jpg

2011-Caterpillar-930H-IT-Wheel-Loader_42555300.l.jpg

34145_2004-caterpillar-it28g-heavy-equipment-market.jpeg

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The boom and tilt linkages on an IT machine also have a quick coupler installed from the factory. The difference in the linkages is that the IT machine will lift the bucket in such a way as to stay at the same angle as it was when it was lower. The IT machines usually have pallet forks as one of the attachments and are used extensively on port docks and marshaling yards for handling palletized materials. The rest of the machines are the same.

trombeur

the caterpillar IT would be the most versatile multi-tools of the "normal" wheel loaders, which maybe used to move the aggregates with the bucket, would they be handyman forklifts, I presume?telescopic handler??

caterpillar-it-14-g,1f20dc09.jpg

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
You can get a boom for an IT machine but it is solid. It does not extend and can best be described as a modified I beam with a quick coupler installed on one end and a hook on the other.

trombeur

you could insert a photo kindly I think I have seen some machines with telescopic arm I think 924 G series IT but I could be wrong, an acquaintance of mine would like one to be used in a small shipyard both as a crane to lift and move and for hauling and launching boats from the beach and as a large forklift to move boats in its yard undergoing maintenance. thank you. I had suggested the classic telescopic it caterpillar, but he tells me better the wheel blade, it is higher then it has a greater radius and greater maneuverability, when I go to pick up the hulls on the sand of the beach. to the arm there should be a sturdy one
spreader beam with Lifting Sling Strap Strop attached. I said find an old excavator is more versatile.

Construction_machinery_Wheel_loader_CATERPILLAR_930_G_High_Lift-xxl-7881_5521181149.jpg

3248_4188931149701.jpg

cat__930_g_high_lift_2007_3_lgw.jpg

44_2.jpg

44_3.jpg

images
images