• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Information needed

AllanP

Hi all,

I am currently trying to build a spreadsheet with relevant information regarding the models in my collection. I need some of the info to put forward to my insurer to have the models covered. Is the a good database around or what would be the best source of info. Some of the info sought is release dates, production number if available. Some of my model are limited to 150 items.

Some of my older models were probably not limited but would still like to know the relaes date. A couple to mention are NZG 1:50 CAT 627 Scraper, Yonezawa 1:50 Komatsu 355A Dozer. A couple of the more modern ones include the 1:16 No.1 Terracer pull grader or any of those produced for ACMOC. I can find some release date but not how many were produced.

I have taken the liberty of uploading a couple of pics so hopefully admin will let them though

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2291.jpg
    IMG_2291.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2293.jpg
    IMG_2293.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 45