• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I'm BACK!!

Vetech63

Well, in case some of you didn't know...……..I got spanked and sent to my room for a week! Yeah, I deserved it so no hard feelings from me.

I just wanted to thank Digger and CM1995 for giving me that time to reflect. I got a lot more done on my house in the last week than I have in 4 months, my kids love me again, and have been blessed with even more work. When I logged in this morning, I felt like Columbus....discovering a new world. And...……..during this last week, I'm considering the priesthood. I feel a calling pulling at my soul...…..to be a service tech- devil stomping- preacher ninja. Its AMAZING what a week in the clink can do!

Bless you all, and stay SAFE out there!!!:);):D

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
We have a policy here among the HEF staff that we not discuss member issues publicly. We would prefer that the membership not either. I would rather this discussion be taken to private conversation. Thanks