1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

I'm BACK!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Questions' started by Vetech63, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Vetech63

Vetech63 Senior Member

Well, in case some of you didn't know...……..I got spanked and sent to my room for a week! Yeah, I deserved it so no hard feelings from me.

I just wanted to thank Digger and CM1995 for giving me that time to reflect. I got a lot more done on my house in the last week than I have in 4 months, my kids love me again, and have been blessed with even more work. When I logged in this morning, I felt like Columbus....discovering a new world. And...……..during this last week, I'm considering the priesthood. I feel a calling pulling at my soul...…..to be a service tech- devil stomping- preacher ninja. Its AMAZING what a week in the clink can do!

Bless you all, and stay SAFE out there!!!:);):D

DB2, mg2361, RZucker and 2 others like this.
  2. seatwarmer

seatwarmer Senior Member

Enterprise Engineer
    We all have our moments of weakness. That D6C thread nearly had me saying things I should not.

Vetech63, DB2 and RZucker like this.
  3. thepumpguysc

thepumpguysc Senior Member

Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
    Why do u think I’ve been silent..

4. Mike L

Mike L Senior Member

Self employed field mechanic
    Did I miss something good?

Vetech63, DB2 and mikebramel like this.
  5. Labparamour

Labparamour Senior Member

And here I thought you made a fortune off all the “I gotta know what gives” ideas and had moved to your own private island.
    :p

Vetech63 and RZucker like this.
  6. John C.

John C. Senior Member

Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
    Glad to hear you got let out of purgatory with your sins burned off. Of course you can't say you have lived if you haven't picked up a few anyway.

Labparamour, Vetech63 and RZucker like this.
  7. Vetech63

Vetech63 Senior Member

May GOD bless each and every one of you! May your minds be clear, your hearts be filled, and your wrenches be fruitful! Now...…….Go forth and multiply. ;):cool::D

Labparamour, Tinkerer and mikebramel like this.
  8. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

:eek:-----> Now I am really, really curious what has happened to you Vetech !
    You OK ? Any headaches or dizziness ?

old-iron-habit and Labparamour like this.
  9. Steve Frazier

Steve Frazier Founder

We have a policy here among the HEF staff that we not discuss member issues publicly. We would prefer that the membership not either. I would rather this discussion be taken to private conversation. Thanks

old-iron-habit likes this.