• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IH TD20 Series 200

HydraMacDieHard79

Occupation
Concrete & Construction
Found this guy on Youtube I used to watch, Crazy some of the stuff he did But he Surely knew what he was talking about... Looked up that Dozer he had IH TD-20 Dozer.

Didn't find much... Tractor data didn't show much but tractors.fandom did... apparently, 2,963 units built from 58-61 That was before my Time, I grew up on Old Michigans / Clarks, Terex's, IH, etc being a Concrete/Construction family.

What's the rarity of these? Man, I'd love one in the near future.
P.s are there any old Heavy Equipment shows in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio?

BartDHull

I have a 1959 IH TD-15 I pulled from the Arizona desert last year. It is quite a unusual beast. Starts on gas (not a pony motor, the engine starts on gas) and when it warms up you push in a lever and it shuts off the ignition and carburator and switches to a diesel injection pump.

I'm close to getting it to start on gas, finishing rebuild on gas start carburator. I have spark and compression, just need fuel.... I can't wait to hear it roar. 9.1 liter diesel...