1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

IH TD20 Series 200

Discussion in 'Dozers' started by HydraMacDieHard79, Mar 27, 2019.

1. HydraMacDieHard79

HydraMacDieHard79 Active Member

Concrete & Construction
    Found this guy on Youtube I used to watch, Crazy some of the stuff he did But he Surely knew what he was talking about... Looked up that Dozer he had IH TD-20 Dozer.

Didn't find much... Tractor data didn't show much but tractors.fandom did... apparently, 2,963 units built from 58-61 That was before my Time, I grew up on Old Michigans / Clarks, Terex's, IH, etc being a Concrete/Construction family.

What's the rarity of these? Man, I'd love one in the near future.
    P.s are there any old Heavy Equipment shows in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio?

2. InsleyGuy

InsleyGuy Well-Known Member

The HCEA will have their annual convention in Bowling Green OH this coming September.

3. BartDHull

BartDHull Active Member

I have a 1959 IH TD-15 I pulled from the Arizona desert last year. It is quite a unusual beast. Starts on gas (not a pony motor, the engine starts on gas) and when it warms up you push in a lever and it shuts off the ignition and carburator and switches to a diesel injection pump.

I'm close to getting it to start on gas, finishing rebuild on gas start carburator. I have spark and compression, just need fuel.... I can't wait to hear it roar. 9.1 liter diesel...

davecampbell likes this.