• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Idiots...

orville

Occupation
Millwright / weldor
Apparently they were proud enough of it to film it and then post it on the internet, I don't think stupid, dumb or dangerous is in their vocabulary.

I have often wondered why someone would put on u-tube a video showing the world how dumb they were.

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Looking at some of their other videos, looks like they are no strangers to the ER

Yep.. That's kinda what I thought too :eek: My guess is that 'gramps' doesn't have a clue about the internet posting of the vids it's one of the young'uns posting just to see how many views they can get (popularity counts).
How did you like the traction ballast they brought to get the trailer out.

Monte1255

Occupation
Farming/forestry/TSI
Yep.. That's kinda what I thought too :eek: My guess is that 'gramps' doesn't have a clue about the internet posting of the vids it's one of the young'uns posting just to see how many views they can get (popularity counts).
How did you like the traction ballast they brought to get the trailer out.

Probably just bought the machine and were just unloading it for the first time..........first time driving it+relatively dangerous situation+under sized trailer= disaster in my opininon.