• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IDigbest System?

IDIGBEST

Occupation
excavator
I am looking for a system, most likely 3D. I will be honest, IDigBest may be all that it sounds, but a representative (or CEO) that cant spell or build an even semi-coherent sentence causes me concern. Has capability to build online software, but struggles with written communication? These systems are expensive, confidence in the product and those behind it is pretty important I think. I will be looking for them at ConExpo.

IDIGBEST

Occupation
excavator
Honestly it's incredible how intuitive you are to figure out that I don't spell good yes I did ride the short bus all my life. But the shallowness you express on this form has nothing to do with the ability of the Idigbest system. My competition does about 1 billion a week. My strengths are in the areas where it takes to build machine control for an excavator. I have put together over the years the most high tech accurate dig system in the world. My experiences ability to see 3-D in mathematics to an eccentric level. Computer programming is very simple to me and running a very successful business in the excavating world is very easy for me. By The timer is 41 I did over 23,000 jobs. And I needed to solve the problem of replacing labor. You're gonna find the system will relax you and give you abilities to dig much more accurate and faster with no stress. The system helps you also teach your newer unexperienced employees keeps keeps them from costing you money as they learn. Any questions or challenges you have I would love to take you up on them. I love to win please bring it on. Don't forget we provide seven day a week help 20 hours per day. Our users if Idigbest are the most important!

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Well, maybe to you my concerns are shallow, and that is fine. I have watched most of the IDIGBEST videos and it looks interesting and as I pointed out may be worth serious consideration as an alternative to the big names in this business. Hopefully you can understand that we are all judged by what we say and what we write regardless of who we are. So to me anyway, your company is scrutinized not only by what you can build but also by what and how you convey yourself. I guess if that bothers you, then learn English grammar and spelling. How many different people are using this IDIGBEST account? Some appear to be able to write and convey thought, the person above can not. So as a perspective customer, my suggestion is allow those that can convey IDIGBEST in the most positive manner be the ones that do the response to questions. Lastly, "Hooked on Phonics" has helped millions of people in this situation, I just checked and they are still around. I suggest making that mandatory reading in the company. Good luck with your product, it looks cool.

fourwheel1

Occupation
excavating & farming
How about we stick to the product instead of a person's traits!!! Anyway I installed I dig best in January.. Happy to answer any questions regarding the Product.

farmboy555

Occupation
Owner Operator
So what type system (basic or it controls the machine) what did you install it on?

skyking1

congrats on that. I won't be in the market myself, but still quite interested. How has it gone so far, what features have you used, pictures of jobs and how they look on the user interface?

fourwheel1

Occupation
excavating & farming
Yes have been using it and it's very accurate.... But..... That's where the good seems to end... Install is complicated, not sure I'd do another one. There is no install book or directions, just a lot of videos which leave a lot to figure out. Phil was very available during install but became difficult to get ahold of, he seems to run business himself. He wanted us to"learn" system before using auto. Didn't make sense since this is supposed to make things simple but ok. Had to dig by sound because LED lights on boom burned out first time we turned them on because system over powered them and had to set system to 50 percent power?? Still waiting on them. Had to replace one cable already that cost 170.00,,, was not pinched or scuffed but one strand inside shorte out.. Was trying to use yesterday without laser, that's another issue,,, and the main module flashed a code and quit... Was told it has a short. Something in system will not allow us to use laser and bench from it.. Talked to Phil and tried multiple things and he is stumped... I run full gps on my farm and love technology but this is way over complicated. Yes it can do a lot but could be much simpler. Demoed a wireless I dig system and was slow but very simple to operate, was very accurate, dug footers without grade man, no wires to go bad, could move to other machines, and cost half as much. Would return tomorrow if I could... I'm trying to let people know what I ran into. 3 months and all I have is nice looking, expensive monitor.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
How about we stick to the product instead of a person's traits!!! Anyway I installed I dig best in January.. Happy to answer any questions regarding the Product.

Because many times, the product and the traits can be linked when they are closely tied together, as they are in this case. Hope they get it worked out for you.

IDIGBEST

Occupation
excavator
Yes have been using it and it's very accurate.... But..... That's where the good seems to end... Install is complicated, not sure I'd do another one. There is no install book or directions, just a lot of videos which leave a lot to figure out. Phil was very available during install but became difficult to get ahold of, he seems to run business himself. He wanted us to"learn" system before using auto. Didn't make sense since this is supposed to make things simple but ok. Had to dig by sound because LED lights on boom burned out first time we turned them on because system over powered them and had to set system to 50 percent power?? Still waiting on them. Had to replace one cable already that cost 170.00,,, was not pinched or scuffed but one strand inside shorte out.. Was trying to use yesterday without laser, that's another issue,,, and the main module flashed a code and quit... Was told it has a short. Something in system will not allow us to use laser and bench from it.. Talked to Phil and tried multiple things and he is stumped... I run full gps on my farm and love technology but this is way over complicated. Yes it can do a lot but could be much simpler. Demoed a wireless I dig system and was slow but very simple to operate, was very accurate, dug footers without grade man, no wires to go bad, could move to other machines, and cost half as much. Would return tomorrow if I could... I'm trying to let people know what I ran into. 3 months and all I have is nice looking, expensive monitor.

IDIGBEST

Occupation
excavator
I find remarks like this to be very unprofessional! I asked Bud to take it down because the info he is putting out is when your upset having a bad day! i answer for bud as i do for all of me clients. Even on easter (yesterday) this is the busiest time of year. 3 weeks ago Bud cut a wire and i told him to get another and lets plan a trip for that next week for me to help him and train him. we needed to talk that next monday to set date. Well guys my Dad died and i had to bury him that week! never heard from bud then he posted this bad review! he called me mad. I told him my dad died and I'm comming this week to help u. this system is something you have got to want and it will work wonders for you. COVID has made it a little different most clients self instal now. and if you won't me to come out I'm glad to. I have decided I'm going to give bud his money back for the valving minus trip charge. So he has the same indicate system as the I Dig guys sell. this way he can tell you all hands down how incredible the IDigBest systems is. then if he likes it ill let him buy HYD. assist. we all learn at deferent speeds. he has a second machine and i would love him to put i dig on it. because there is no any comparison at all! I'm calling him now to head there in the morning i have 3 other stops in Ohio after him :)

IDIGBEST

Occupation
excavator
If they are forced to change the design because it no longer meets the current needs, they run the risk of not being able to meet the goals of the client. With a flexible software development company you know that your team members will continuously seek to improve their abilities.
Yes And that's why Idigbest develops right software every week. All updates are free and if you have any ideas you like do you love to integrate